Amsterdam GoCity Pass
A good deal that includes many Amsterdam attractions and transport to them. Inside and outside of the city.
How it works
The good thing of this pass is that you do not have to pick up a physical card from their office. Like some other passes need. You can just show the code from smartphone or paper when visiting an attraction. The code will come to your e-mail after purchase.
They have also an app which nicely describes included features.
You can order on their Amsterdam GoCity Pass website.
Go City Pass versions
Time based version. Visit many attractions during validity time of the pass.
- 1 day - Adult 51€ / Child (3-12) 21€
- 2 day - Adult 69€ / Child (3-12) 36€
- 3 day - Adult 84€ / Child (3-12) 49€
- 5 day - Adult 99€ / Child (3-12) 64€
Visit count version. Counts visits during 60 days.
- 3 visits - Adult 43€ / Child (3-12) 17€
- 4 visits - Adult 56€ / Child (3-12) 23€
- 5 visits - Adult 68€ / Child (3-12) 28€
- 6 visits - Adult 79€ / Child (3-12) 34€
- 7 visits - Adult 89€ / Child (3-12) 39€
Choices of attractions, museums, transport and tours
Most popular in the city:
- Heineken Experience
- Rembrandts House
- Canal boat cruise
- Strip club & sex work tour
- plus others ...
Outside of the city:
- Zaanse Schans windmills village trip
- Muidrslot castle + transport there on a ferry
- Rotterdam, Delft, Hague trip
- Volendam and Edam fishing villages trip
- Keukenhof tulip gardens + transport there by boat or bus
- Hop-on Hop-off boat transport
- Bicycle rental
- Pedal boat rental
- There is more. You can see full list on their website on the "Attractions" tab when you choose a pass version.
To avoid abuse they have so-called "purse value". Which is a maximum available value you can "spend" on the pass. You most likely will not reach this value with normal use. More details are on their website.