Amsterdam maps and brochures to print and take for free
Print-out and take with you on your journey the most useful information we hand-picked for you. Of course everything for free. Following material is available:
- Free Amsterdam map, print resolution
The map of Amsterdam split into 21 printable segments. Just print and go!
- Free Printable Amsterdam Metro map
Scheme of Amsterdam metro lines.
- Suggested itineraries
One-, two- or three days in Amsterdam!
- Train tickets from Amsterdam airport
Step-by-step instructions explaining how to use the train ticket machines.
- Museums is Amsterdam (free print version)
Just being completed. Brief description of the Amsterdam's museums, opening hours, transport there.
- Useful telephone numbers
Emergency telephone numbers, tourist information offices, and other useful contacts.
Before you go: we fairly advise everyone to book the accommodation in advance, as the town is crowded with tourists on weekends, though you may always be lucky to get at least a hostel-bed at the place.
Internet access point: Easy Everything Internet cafe in Amsterdam:
- Reguliersbreestraat (near Rembrandtplein square)
- Damrak (close to Central Station)