Amsterdam Dance Event
Be a part of the world’s biggest club festival and most important convention for dance music!
Amsterdam Dance Event, also known as ADE, is a world-leading programme of electronic music conferences and parties. Every year, in the middle of October, hundreds of thousands of people come to Amsterdam to attend a range of 300 events held throughout the city. The event has three main features:
- ADE Festival: which consists of 2,000 DJs performing in numerous clubs and venues;
- ADE Playground: a cultural experience of films, art and pop-up performances at creative hotspots around Amsterdam; and
- ADE Conference: the roots of ADE, where people in the music industry connect and gain professional insights.
ADE began in 1996 as a three-day conference attended by 300 music professionals. It has since grown into a world-famous five-day event, with hundreds of parties that were attended by approximately 350,000 visitors in 2014. It has also attracted big-name DJs such as Armin van Buuren, David Guetta, Hardwell, Martin Garrix, Tiësto, and Calvin Harris. 2015 marks the 20th anniversary of ADE.
You can read more information at the official website: http://www.amsterdam-dance-event.nl/
Buy tickets early! There are usually early-bird discounts for those who already know which shows they would like to attend. Keep up to date via the website and fan pages on Facebook.
Date and Time
Amsterdam Dance Event is a five-day event that occurs in mid-October. The exact dates are announced every January.
ADE in 2015 will take place from October 14 to 18 (Wednesday until Sunday).
- Tickets for individual ADE festival events are released separately, with prices normally starting from €15.
- An ADE Card costs €10 and gives access to the entire ADE Playground programme. Cardholders get exclusive access to in-store performances, workshops, art exhibitions and many other benefits.
- A five-day ADE conference ticket allows entrance to the full conference, festival and playground program for the entire duration of ADE. Prices range from €355 (early bird) to €430 (walk up), depending on when they are purchased.
- One-day conference tickets provide entrance to the full conference program on a specific day (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday), as well as the playground program. All one-day tickets are one rate, at €275.
- Tickets can be purchased on the ADE website through online ticketing services with iDEAL or by credit card.
Amsterdam Dance Event takes place at over 80 venues all across Amsterdam. Please check the ADE website for the complete programme, which will be announced during summer.
Public transportation is available during ADE, or bikes and taxis can also be used to reach events.
Those travelling from abroad can access special packages for flights and hotels on the official ADE website.
For General Information about ADE, please direct emails to email@example.com.
All contact details for Practical, Program, Partnerships and Press queries can be found at http://www.amsterdam-dance-event.nl/contact/.
To follow Amsterdam Dance Event on social media, like the official ADE Facebook page and follow the ADE Twitter account.
Watch the official ADE 2014 festival aftermovie here!